Directions to Oscar Smith High School:
From North Carolina/South Chesapeake:
1. Take the Great Bridge Boulevard bypass (168 Bypass North) and exit at Battlefield Boulevard South
(Great Bridge Boulevard Business), which is the second Battlefield Boulevard exit.
2. Stay in the right lane and turn right at the stoplight onto Great Bridge Boulevard (Route 190 West).
From the Peninsula:
2. Return to Interstate 64 by taking Exit 15B (towards Chesapeake and Virginia Beach).
3. Travel over the Elizabeth River Bridge.
4. Take Exit 292 (Dominion Boulevard), the first exit after the bridge.
5. At the end of the exit ramp, turn right onto Great Bridge Boulevard (Route 190 East).
6. Continue straight on Great Bridge Boulevard crossing Dominion Boulevard in the process.
7. After about 1.5 miles, the school will be on the right.
From Virginia Beach:
4. Circle around the interchage and take Exit 15B (Dominion Boulevard/Route 190).
5. At the first stoplight, make a left onto Great Bridge Boulevard (Route 190 East).
6. After about 1.5 miles, the school will be on the right.